Saturday, September 6, 2008

Yo Mie Goodie-Goodieszz! Todae i had one heck of a day. Went to Geylang right after band practice. Well, for band, we played Moon Represents My Heart And Seventh Night Of July! Damn Freakin Nice Pieces. :P After band, went home , changed and off i went to Geylang. Bought a White-Coloured Baju Kurong which Cost $60 Woots!!! Hahas.

--------------

Shop,Shop and Shop. I pity my father...Spend more than $400 sia..T.T Then its time to break the fast. O.o Ate Dendeng And BBQ Chicken Wing. ^^ Saw someone who looks like Heedayah. But its not her. Hahas. Ps ps. But surprisingly, Heedayah's at Geylang too. Hahas. SMS-ed her. Then it rained, heavily. Saw some ex-schoolmates and cousins. :D Played PSP.
BENEDICT: I Played Naruto UNH 2 and I'm at the 87th floor now. Hahas. Played like siao. XP

---------------


Toodles!,
IchiR33n ( I love to replace 'e' with '3' :P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home