Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm trying to forget you. Even though i know i can't. I tried. But still you're still in my mind. I'm sending hints and clues to you. You just didn't bother about those things. How can I be more obvious? Tell Me.

I'm trying to hate you. But your smile and laughter just changed my mind. Have you cast a spell on me? Why can't I stop thinking about you? You drive me crazy. No matter how hard I tried, I still love you. Love. What am I thinking? Is this really love? Or is it just some kind of illusion pulling me into her trap?

I don't know why but all of the things i did to you were just memories that will stay in my mind. That's it. I'm really stuck between the options. I'm really stuck. I decided to leave you.

Still,

I remembered when we were having ABC lessons together

I remembered when we were having breakfast together

I remembered when we were watching 'Tom And Jerry' together

I remembered when we were playing at the playground together

I remembered when we were queuing up for the food together

I remembered when we were doing the spelling test together

I remembered when we were asked to differentiate colours together

I remembered when we were quarreling about minor things together




Tell me...How Can I Not Forget You...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home