Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hey People! Yesterday went to the Bilingual Speech Finals 2008 at SP. It was rather confusing. Coz through out the whole thing i need to figure out what they were saying.O.o" Ameen sat beside me and fell asleep XD. I didnt actually paid much attention on the contestants as i spent most of my time SMS-ing. Kranji came in 2nd which is kinda good larh..After the speech, we had these rather common chocolate buns and we went back to school.

-----------

I need to rush home after the bilingual contest coz i got something on. I ran from school to interchange. I changed at the toilet and when i came out from the toilet, i realised that i LOST my earpiece. I re-tracked my journey to interchange. Then i soon find out that i left it at the toilet when i changed == Waste my time. Took the bus and went off with my family. :D Blah Blah Blah....Went to Cuz House....Play....Chat...PSP....Blah Blah Blah...Eat...Went Home..:X


The End


Lols
IchiReen <33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home