Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hello People! Today Is The 4th Day Of The Fasting Month. Yeap..Feel The Hunger T.T Okay. Tmr is My SIS BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY =) . Bought for her wallet. I saved the money u noe..XD. May All Your Wishes Came True And Smile Alwaes Aite?

--------------

Ouhkay. So far I've only completed my physics and english. I've run out of writing pad so i was unable to start my maths. Currently doing my Literature. The Journal thingy. Haiz...4 more hours till i break my fast :D

---------------

Heedayah: Dunt Worry. Everybody has their ups and downs. Just Smile And Most Importantly BE HAPPY. Friends will be there for you. :D Take Care

---------------


Okay, I Must Finish My Literature And DnT by Today! I Dunt Care! Heh. Thats All Folks


Love,
I _ H I R _ _ N ( Hang Man Rox!) == Heh Random

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home