Monday, July 7, 2008

Hey good people! Today my family went to Jurong Point to have so called 'Family-Time'. I reached there around 2pm. Went into the mall. We go shop first. Went to Courts, saw my dream computer,T.T, then my mom and sis went into the accessories shop. She bought a pair of earrings and hair bands. After 2 hours of shopping, we went to Banquet at the basement floor. I ate this Japanese food called 'Chicken Don'. It was delicious. Its like rice with chicken. Only that the rice is the sushi rice. ;P. After we ate, we sat down for awhile and chat. We took some pictures.


My sis. Lol

Me and mie sis XD

Ouhkay. After we took the pictures, we continued on shopping. I went in Comics Collection and saw this PSP game, Patapon(Weird name but fun game) .I want it soo badly. Must save money. After an hour, we took the MRT and went home. Reached home around 6pm. Woots! What a great way to fill up your weekend. Ouhkay then. Thats my story. Byes



With Love,
IchiReen (Wants Patapon Game. Lol.)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home