Wednesday, July 2, 2008

OWWW MAN. TODAY EMBARRASSING MAN!!!!! After school got swimming lesson. So i went to CCK stadium. Then I put my bag and my uniform at one side of the stairs lah. Then I went to Lesson... Then hor, After lesson i went back to my bag and I FOUND MY UNIFORM IS MISSING! Then i informed the teachers lah. Then they search and search and still cant find my uniform! Then i went home , wearing my school shorts and singlet. I was 3/4 naked T.T. Then i took bus with dominic and jonathan wong, everyone is staring at me. I was uncomfortable la. Luckily, tomorrow got sales of uniform coz thursday mah.


WHOEVER YOU ARE OUT THERE WHO TOOK MY UNIFORM, YOU WILL PAY!!!!!!!!!:D













Lol. Lots of love,
IchiReen XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home