Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Part 1

Okay. Today we got Art and learned about shading. Blah Blah Blah. Then Recess. Blah Blah Blah. Mr Kong briefed about the swimming thing. Went Back To Class. Got Bio. Learned bout molecules. Blah Blah Blah. Then Got Maths. Mr Koh teach and teach and teach. Gets Angry And scolded us. I thought that the maths homework need to hand up on Wednesday so i never do. Mr Koh asked us to stay back and do our homework. Then got History. Blah Blah Blah.

Part 1 boring? Abit? Part 2 is much more interesting

Part 2

Okay. Stayed Back to do Homework for Maths. Jonathan Wong took my maths textbook and slammed it on the table. I gave him warning. Then He took my foolscap and ran away. Chased him. Then Bryan joined in. He tooked my bag and throw it out of the classroom. He took my keys and my water bottle. When i tried to take my things back , either Bryan or Jonathan will take my other belongings. I lost my temper then sprayed water on them.Then they gave up. Fathin and Shahidah were there doing their homework. Then Bryan and Jonathan came to them then started to mess with their Belongings. Then Shahidah shouted and scolded them like a MAD WOMAN. Lol. Damn funny man. You should see her face XD.Then Azizi From 1E came. Lol. I finally finished my homework in 45 minutes. Haiz... Tired and Sleepy. I tidy up the classroom and arrange the chairs since i'm the last one. Blah Blah. Finally Got To Say HOME SWEET HOME...:)

















Thats Basically My Life XD



With Love,

IchiReen Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home