Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hahas. Bored. Wanna Do Some Quiz?

Instructions : Hold Ctrl + C to COPY! Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 ppl. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does thee tag will have blessings from all :D

1) At what age do you wish to get married?
Urm...How should I know? I dont even have her(?) yet. Lol

2) Who is more important to you? Friends or Girlfriend?
Obviously Fwens. I dunt have Girlfriend. Hahas

3) Who is the person you trust most?
My Mother!! Hahas

4) Chocolates or sweets?
Urm, It depends. Sometimes Choc, but some sometimes sweets.

5) If you can have a dream to come true , what would it be?
World peace!~ Lol.

6) Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Of Coz. I've seen it like 5 times? Lol

7) What is your goal for this year?
Pass Exams with flying colours!

8) Do you believe in eternity love?
Urm, yes? Hahas

9) Have you broken someone's heart that she/he tried to commit suicide
WTH. Nvr...Why would I broke anybody's heart?

10) What feeling do you love most, to love someone or being loved?
Being loved. :)

11) What is the sweetest present you have yet?
Urm...My PSP!!! Hahas

12) List out 5 best friends of yours
Thinking of Ameen, Ao Shi, Darsicius , Benedict and Andrew.( Love You guys!)

13) Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Of course! Friendship Is Everything to mie!

14)Who do love ?
I Love my family and fwens! <3


15) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My spectacles! I cant see without it XD

16) Do you love Anime?!
I Love BLEACH!

17) Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words
Awesome, Cool , Friendly, Funny and Short. Hahas

18) What have you done to please yourself ?
Sleep! Lol

19) IF time were to rewind , when will you wan it to be?
Kindergarten...Miss All mie frens.

20) Do you love yourself ?
Why would I hate myself. Im not emo. XD

Sabo-ing(8 people) :

Benedict , Heedayah , Syikin , Theresa, Oscar , Hwai mun , Kelly, Sophia ( Good Luck to you guys/gurls Hahas)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home