Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hey peeps! Yesterday was the worst day of my life man! It went well before recess. But then, during recess, after i ate, I went to the field to watch Ameen and others play soccer lah. When i was about to turn, the soccer ball rammed my face. My spectacles scarred my upper part of my nose. My left eye was swollen. And my spectacles broke into pieces. T.T That was what happen during recess. During band, Mr ER, just begins to get on my nerves. He even have the guts to call students "STUPID BLOODY FACE". WTH lah. You think your face that handsome is it? PLEASE LAH.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was yesterday, but today was fine. During Literature, Mr Siah scolded us for making noise. Haiz... Swimming was fun. Learned freestyle and stuff related. Hehex. AND NOTE TO 1C : WE NEVER STOLE YOUR IDEA.WE JUST CAME UP WITH THE SAME IDEA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home